SeaAir's profile

Tue, Dec 22, 2020 9:00 AM

Disable voicemail and Call Waiting

How can I disable the voicemail (so that it does not answer any calls) and disable the call waiting features?

Responses

Accepted Solution

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 m ago

Call in and have the rate codes for those services removed. It can take about 72 hours after they are removed to not be in service

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

5 m ago

Hi, SeaAir. I can help with this as well, if you haven't already taken care of this. Just let me know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 m ago

I have spent nearly 2 hours today trying to get Xfinity/Comcast to cancel voice mail.  I don't pay for it and I don't want it.  They claim I don't have it and there is nothing they can do.....but it's there and  it's working.  What do you suggest?

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 m ago

Thanks for the reply but how could they have changed your phone number and you didn't realize that for a month?  We're callers some how still able to reach you?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Sibsie -

I don't know what to tell you.  I was able to get through to Xfinity and they SAID that they disabled the call waiting and voicemail.  I found out a month later that what they actually did was change my phone number.  Now I no longer have the number that I've had for 25 years, and in the process of trying to fix that mess they have asigned me another new number - and this one has an unsetup voicemail.  I'm afraid to call them back.  No telling what would happen.

New to the Community?

Start Here