U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, March 31st, 2024 8:26 PM

Closed

Disable Home Voicemail

I would like to disable the voicemail feature on our home line. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

Hello @user_429969, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. Please check out https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-voicemail-features-in-xfinity-connect for further help with managing your call features.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityChelseaB​ 

That link doesn’t work.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_429969, To clarify the link I provided here doesn't work or the information in the link doesn't work?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

The link does not work. I don’t know if the information works or not because I can’t get to it

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_429969 I'm sorry the link is not working for you. Are you able to share with us why you need voicemail removed? If we know what your goal is we can provide the best possible support. Are you looking to use your own answering machine or something along those lines?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Yes. My elderly parents have tried to cancel this service on their account. They have an answering machine that they’d prefer to use and is much easier for them. They asked for my help because they weren’t able to talk to someone not to mention the amount they are currently being charged for their basic services is over $300/mo. That on a fixed income, is ludicrous.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here