Saturday, September 30th, 2023 1:00 PM

Closed

Caller id

I updated my account several months ago and caller I’d has not worked since 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_ad6ce4, and thank you for reaching out to us today about your caller ID not working. I would be happy to assist with getting it going again. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

1 Message

My caller ID on the TV screen hasn't worked for months either.  After a Chat with Xfinity some time ago they said it would come back, but no luck. Help! 

Contributor

• 

94 Messages

How about discussing the issue on the forums so others can get answers to the questions? How hard is it to tell a person how to turn on Caller id? Any search on xfinity.com takes me to 3 pages of not how to do it but what might be the problem. Just tell me how!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @schnappsy I understand your concerns. Since caller id had not worked for you, we would like to get your account pulled up to make sure that the correct caller id codes are on your account and if all the troubleshooting fails, we would need to get a ticket opened for a higher technical support team to look into the issue, which we would need to access your account.-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here