gkamins's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, September 28th, 2021 1:52 AM

Closed

Caller ID not longer showing on TV

Checked everything. Notification set to on and no call forwarding. I only get a notification of a voicemail after a call but never see caller ID on TV when ringing.

What do I do next? Thanks.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

3 years ago

@gkamins, This may sound kind of silly, have you rebooted the cable box to see if that fixes anything for you? Just something I have heard can help sometimes. If you did try that and it did nothing, you can also send me a DM as well. 

To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityJosephB  I rebooted the X1 box a few times and nothing changes.  I'll try the direct message per your instructions.  Thanks. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

what is the solution?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

Hi PORSCHE1991, normally a simple reboot will get everything back working properly but if this does not fix your issue we may need to refresh your entitlements and features from our end of things. Try the reboot and if that does not do the trick please send a private message with your full name and street address. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here