U

Friday, May 17th, 2024 5:22 PM

Call History Longer Than 6 months

I have Xfinity Voice for my home phone and for a legal matter I need the call logs going back further than 1 year. How do I obtain and is a legal subpoena needed. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

Hello user_37c3zk

We maintain up to 90 days of records that you are able to access. Below I included a great link that you are able to use as reference to access the records. From a legal perspective, you would need to consult an attorney for this guidance. We are only able to provide traditional specifics related to the service policies, if you have questions from a legal end, you would want to forward those on to your representative handling the case to investigate further. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/check-voicemail-xfinity-connect

1 Message

This is not a legal question or request, rather a customer service matter.  Is there a way customers can retrieve call history greater than 90 days?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_9mxgot Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this might cause; our records only go back 90 days and are automatically deleted after that period. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to retrieve that information. If there's anything else I can assist you with, please let me know.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

when will the call history be up and running again? I have not been able to access it for three weeks now.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_z9os3d Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with yoru call history. I'm delighted to support you in getting the information needed. May I ask what is happening when you are trying to access your call history? Are you getting an error message? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

90 days is a very short amount of time. I also need history before 90 days ago. This is extremely frustrating. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here