U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 20th, 2021 3:39 AM

Closed

Advanced Call Forwarding not working

Like many others, I am unable to use the Advanced Call Forwarding feature on my xfinity landline phone.  I would also like to change the number of rings before a call goes to voicemail, but am unable to do so.  That section on the website is blanked out and there is no ability to enter a number to forward to or to change the number of rings before it goes to voicemail (see picture below). 

Thanks for any help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 years ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_cf6c2f! I like being able to forward my calls for when I'm not home so I want to make sure you're able to take advantage of the feature as well!

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help :).

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I am having the same problem and need assistance.  The chat person was unable to resolve.

Not applicable

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Problem still exists system wide. Spent 2 1/2 hours today in chat session (agents polite but reasonably unknowledgeable about the environment they support). *72 from landline phone opens up ACF on Xfinity Connect but only foe one number. Have had this issue since moving to different Xfinity region. I want some $$$$$ back.

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

Hello @Anon238514 I am sorry to hear that you are continuing to have the same issue. I am sure that we can get this figured out for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here