U

Thursday, September 7th, 2023 1:26 AM

Closed

Advanced Call Forwarding Not Available for My Voice Account

I am trying to add Nomorobo to my voice landline. But to do it I need access to Advanced Call Forwarding which my voice settings show is not available for my number. How do I correct that?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you so much for trusting us to find a resolution for you, @user_7e28ae! I really appreciate your patience as we worked to get you access to Advanced Call Forwarding and enable Nomorobo! I hope you have a great rest of your day :). 

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_7e28ae. You've come to the right place for help.

Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityEsteban​ Hi, I have the same problem. I chatted with an agent, Reference # CR117827082, and was promised someone would fix my problem, which I had several: account not authorized for advanced call waiting and no apparent way to change the number of rings before voice mail. I got a robo-phone call an hour later telling me it was fixed and gave me two options - 1 if fixed, 2 if not but left out 3 - I don't know since I would have to visit the voice settings web page to find out. When I did, it wasn't fixed.

I don't see any direct message icon. The chat assistant no longer seems to know Voice exists, other wise I would try that again. How do I contact Support?

Thanks.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here