TerriB's profile

Contributor

• 

3.1K Messages

Friday, October 16th, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

Some forum functions are not working

Certain commands are consistantly  taking me back to the home page of the forums instead of following the command.  First it says ' re-directing you to your destination' and than back to home page. Here are some examples:

1. When I try to use the 'reply' (not the quick reply).   I have to use quick reply and not sure what the difference is anyway.

2 .When I want to 'like' a post

3. If I am trying to do anything and  am not signed in when I click to sign in - back it goes to home page

Bottom line...commands are broken.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

@TerriB wrote:

Certain commands are consistantly  taking me back to the home page of the forums instead of following the command.  First it says ' re-directing you to your destination' and than back to home page. Here are some examples:

1. When I try to use the 'reply' (not the quick reply).   I have to use quick reply and not sure what the difference is anyway.

3. If I am trying to do anything and  am not signed in when I click to sign in - back it goes to home page

Bottom line...commands are broken

What browser are you using?  What device are you using when having the issue?  Have you tried clearing cache or different browsers?

Contributor

• 

3.1K Messages

4 years ago

@jav6joev wrote:

@TerriB wrote:

Bottom line...commands are broken

What browser are you using?  What device are you using when having the issue?  Have you tried clearing cache or different browsers?

=

Using Chrome and have for years  and always on Desktop when on the forums. I cleared everything and still happens but not every time I use the forums.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here