plummerld's profile

Contributor

• 

219 Messages

Monday, July 25th, 2022 5:10 PM

Closed

Post in other forum has been marked as PRIVATE for 3 days.

A post (question), I made in the EMAIL forum has been marked as PRIVATE for 3 days now. Apparently, because I included a JPEG, it needs to be reviewed. The JPEG is simply a screen shot of a COMCAST web page! No personal, identifying information on it. Simply a product of COMCAST.

Keep from suspecting the obvious, but what's going on?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 years ago

@plummerl 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  Your post was marked Private automatically because of the image you posted.  All images have to be approved before being made public again.  I have made your post public and I do apologize for the length of time it has taken to remedy this.

Contributor

• 

219 Messages

@Again​ great, so how do I now get a "Comcast Employee" to address the issue and open a ticket???? Over and over again, they state that you should not reply in existing posts, you need to create your own post and they will open a ticket and address the situation.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_pl277​ 

I just escalated your post there and if an employee doesn't answer soon I will try to get someone to do so.  I'm so sorry this hasn't been the greatest experience for you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

2 years ago

I have the same issue. I guess they did not like my post and marked it as private. So much for calling them out for their bad service.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@Frustrated_New_XM_User​ 

I can't find a post by you that was marked private.  Could you provide the link for it, please?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here