Pinsball's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 10th, 2021 4:00 PM

Closed

How to get verified as an employee

Good afternoon!!!

I was wondering how do i get verified as an employee.

Thank you!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Yes I am

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

3 years ago

@Pinsball wrote:
Yes I am

If you're wanting to help here in the Forums there is a vigorous training program in order to become an Official Employee.  You should send a PM to @ComcastJessie for more information.  In the meantime you're welcome to post in the forums, but you cannot post any official information.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

@Pinsball 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for joining us here. As mentioned by our Expert Again, we do have a group of highly trained Official Employees with our Digital Care Team actively assisting customers with their questions and concerns. However, we have multiple other Comcast employees within the organization that support our customer and forum when they are able. 

I am happy to discuss the requirements for actively engaging in the Xfinity Forum in an Official Employee capacity if you would like to send me a private message with your employee ID and current position. We can discuss your interest and any opportunities that may be available. 

Thanks for your interest, we look forward to seeing more of you in the Xfinity Forum. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here