U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 4th, 2023 7:15 PM

Closed

YouTube TV App crashes after 30 minutes

The YouTube TV App crashes after 30 minutes every time like clockwork when i use the Xfinity Flex Box.  This is the only app where this happens, even videos on YouTube work fine.  My internet connection is good, speed tests show 400mbps.  I've seen a lot of posts about this issue but haven't seen a solution. 

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

2 years ago

@user_4580c5 Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue regarding the Youtube TV App on Xfinity Flex to our attention here at the Xfinity Community Forums. I can only imagine how frustrating this is would be, and rest assured we are here to help!

I appreciate you letting me know the information about your connection and, in addition to the usual restart of the box itself, would you be able to attempt clearing your locally stored data from your Flex box by following these steps and getting back to us if this made any difference with the issue?

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

I’ve had the flex box for years.  YouTube and Netflix apps crash on a regular basis.  Can you reset the flex box, yes you can. But why should you pay for a service that you need to work around every few days because comcast won’t make the investment to fix ? Why won’t the spend the money ? It would negatively affect Brian Roberts bonus, you know the comcast ceo worth about $1.5 billion. One hours interest payment on his holdings would pay to get these problems fixed. It doesn’t get fixed because you customers aren’t a priority, they just don’t care about you. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here