U

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 9:11 PM

Xumo box

Xumo box will not play xfinity stream app.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

12 days ago

user_s0k05t

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well. I appreciate you taking the time to create a new post. I'm glad to hear you took advantage of getting the Xumo Stream Box. It really is a great option to access all the apps you love, along with all the free content Xumo provides. That said, I see you're having some trouble with the Xfinity Stream App. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having hiccups with the app. That said, we are a full-service team, so you've come to the right place for help. Is the app giving you any error messages or codes when you attempt to open it? Are you only having issues on the Xumo Box?

2 Messages

12 days ago

It shows error TVG-00209 and TVG-00500

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

12 days ago

I appreciate the update. I'm sure this has been a real headache. Especially when you want to access all the content you love. I see we have a ticket in the system from when you reached out to the support team before. I appreciate you being proactive and doing troubleshooting already. Does this only pop up with the Stream App, or have you seen this show up with other apps/services like the Xumo Play content, for example? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here