U

Friday, May 17th, 2024 4:54 PM

Xumo box constantly changing to weather channel

This is getting so frustrating.  I had the original flex box and my MLB package would freeze after watching it for 60 minutes.  Also like clockwork so I had to reboot by box and tv and it was getting frustrating so Xfinity support told me to go to the local store and get an updated box so I did.  Now this Xumo box is constantly kicking me to the Weather Channel every 15-20 minutes.  I see my default channel on Xumo is the Weather Channel but how do I turn it off NOT to kick to that channel?  When I am in YouTubeTV or Netflix or MLB Package I want to stay there.    

Official Employee

• 

931 Messages

27 days ago

Hello @user_mp208, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the Xumo box, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Comcast Business”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here