Friday, April 22nd, 2022 7:29 PM

Closed

Xre 00250

Need assistance resolving

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

@JennyM07 - Error codes are never what we want anyone to have when trying to enjoy their shows. You have reached the right place for help with the error code XRE 00250. This error may occur if an individual device had been removed from your account. Let's take a closer look together and get this sorted out. Could you please send our team a message with your full name and full address? We will get to the bottom of this!
To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

I have paid for this installment plan twice now and both times told my services will not be interrupted. I even downsized to just Flex streaming and still going on third month still no installment plan but yet 15th take another 50.00 payment to setup one and tell me no worries your services will not be interrupted. Wake up and flex streaming is just that interrupted have to pay past due. Why after all these years I paid almost 498 a month then downsize so cab get past due paid am I being punished. I never back out of my payment arrangements without xfinity doing so. 15th they canceled my payment arrangement and setup 12 month installment for 50 down payment again but that's on me. Won't restore my service till I pay the past due. Which they know I can't cause i would just avoid the long days of talking to 8 reps to resolve nothing after repeating yourself all day you feel sick

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

This code means they removed your devices for past due amount 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here