U

Monday, February 19th, 2024 6:47 AM

Closed

Xfinity support

I tried to contact assistance thru the website but it’s down apparently. If someone could help me out that would be great . Don’t have time to sit on the phone for 45 minutes to try to talk to someone because I already have and nothing was solved. 
i keep getting charged for an $5 a month extra flex box that the agent told me I didn’t need to send back , over 2 years ago . 
I recycled it because It didn’t work anymore and the agent told me I didn’t need to return it. 
I would like the charges to stop . Pretty frustrated about all of this 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

Thank you for working with us to get that box removed from your account, @user_rh5bvw. I'm so happy we were able to resolve this issue. Please don't hesitate to crete a new post if you ever need assistance with anything else. Our amazing community is always ready to help.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

4 months ago

@user_rh5bvw This is absolutely something we can help you take care of! Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address so we can help remove that box.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here