xfinity streaming services
I currently have Xfinity hi-speed internet, plus mobile phone service. My primary TV provider is ATTTVnow, which includes HBO, and some 50 common channels, including my local stations. I use an Amazon firestick, and have amazon prime as well.
I'm intrigued with "Xfinity Flex", which apparently is free when added to my internet service. I have these questions:
1. The "box" is free, but is there an extra monthly charge for the voice-operated remote?
2. Does "Flex" allow programmed recording of upcoming content; i.e., a "DVR" function? Extra charge?
3. Does Flex include my local channels? (I don't want to hook up an antenna + a separate recording box to record ball games for later play.)
4. Is there a link or page where I can plow into the details of this program?
5. Is "Flex" the same as "Xfinity TV"?