U

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Saturday, February 10th, 2024 2:32 PM

Xfinity Rewards

What happened to Xfinity Rewards $1 weekend movie rental for $5.99 or less? Noticed it 2/9/24 that it is not on list of rewards. Just not available. There was not a notice on the Rewards site or an email notice. Can't seem to find any info. Wondering if this is just on my Xfinity Rewards account or acroos the board.

It would be greatly appreciated if Xfinity would reply on this matter. Thank you.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

4 months ago

... is just on my Xfinity Rewards account or acroos the board ...

"$1 Movie Night" shows up on my Rewards page today:

Rent a movie for only $1 this month
$1 movie reward

Start planning a cozy family movie night or an at-home Valentine’s date: you can pick out and rent any qualifying movie (up to $5.99) from our library for only $1 this month! Laugh through comedies, swoon over romances, get together for a family film, and more — you can rent your movie anywhere you watch or stream movies from Xfinity. Get this reward to save up to $4.99 on your next movie rental!

Terms and Conditions
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Offer ends February 29, 2024. Offer limited to Xfinity Rewards members 18+ with account in good standing, who subscribe to Xfinity Video services or Xfinity post pay residential internet services, while supplies last. Members must claim $1 Movie by first clicking ‘Get this reward’ button and then renting their movie within 30 days of redemption. $1 Movie has no cash value, may not be redeemed for cash, and cannot be used for any movie rented before claiming the $1 movie reward. May only be applied toward rentals of XFINITY On DEMAND™ qualifying movies up to a $5.99 value. Limited to one $1 movie rental per account/household. Streaming content limited to the U.S. Taxes and fees extra. Valid in the United States; void where prohibited. Comcast reserves the right to modify or cancel offer at any time. May not be assigned or transferred. May not be combined with other offers. All redemptions are final.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Thank you for the update.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Bruce you seem very wise, informed and have a wealth of knowledge. I just posted a new problem I've been dealing with. I'm  not sure how to link it to you. I just pisted it under Streaming-Missing OnDemand Purchased movies 2/11/24 about 10 minutes ago.  Maybe you could suggest a solution. Thank you.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

4 months ago

Thank you for the update.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

4 months ago

Bruce you seem very wise, informed and have a wealth of knowledge. I just posted a new problem I've been dealing with. I'm  not sure how to link it to you. I just pisted it under Streaming-Missing OnDemand Purchased movies 2/11/24 about 10 minutes ago.  Maybe you could suggest a solution. Thank you.

Visitor

• 

12 Messages

4 months ago

OnDemand Purchased movies

Well, I have a problem and nobody at Xfinity/Comcast can find a solution.

12/22/22 we decided to switch from the X1 box to the Flex box. It took about 10 weeks for online and in home tech service to to get out purchased movies transferred to our library. Finally, an online rep figured out there are two different  models of the Flex box and ordered one and all started working until recently 1/26/24. I only added the previous information as I  believe it's  good background info. Don't  know if there is a connection or not.

Now the current problem. Found one of my 250 movies OnDemand Purchases was missing in my library of purchased movies and on my cell's Xfinity Stream app. After I  had time the next morning I started to reconcile my movies and have found that 54 movies have disappeared, 3 movies still show up as the movie cover thumbnail but when you open them the the following message appears, This title is no longer available ENT-10004. Now I  haven't  had a chance to review all movies left in my library to make sure the all play (only about 20 have been reviewed so far). I have spent about 7 hours plus on the phone with X/C reps trying to send signals, reboot, unplug the Flex box and Gateway modem, all X/C's equipment. A X/C tech came out physically to replace Flex box (same model) and check service was here about 2 hours working on it. Service is good. Was told to call X/C again it's possibly the Cloud. Or talk to billing for an adjustment/refund. Now we are talking about an estimate  of $1,000, and they don't  want to address this. The last rep 2/8/24 did take the time to review my purchases, all 250 movie by movie to verify whe X/C showed in my account that were purchased and when she came across one that was missing in my library she typed it into a CR workorder. She said a background tech from the Tech Dept would have to address the issue. Wait for a responses usually  24 hours. Guess what? Nothing! The last background tech that responded from a previous call and CR workorder said I  would need to rerent and/or purchase the movies and call billing. What? Not acceptable.

Has this problem ever happened to you and what resolve did you find.

Thank you for any help out there.

Problem Solver

• 

434 Messages

4 months ago

@user_06b049 Have you tried by chance to login to the Xfinity Stream web site on your PC, or phone/tablet to see if they show up and you can watch there?

1 Message

3 months ago

I am no longer seeing it anymore either. Has this reward been discontinued?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here