U

Saturday, July 29th, 2023 4:40 PM

Closed

Xfinity Peacock Premium - Ad issues

Xfinity customer support and my app in the flex showing that I have peacock premium with no ads, but I am still seeing ads. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Greetings, @user_8fd81a! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Peacock Subscription, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Did you recently upgrade from Peacock Premium (ad-supported version) to Peacock Premium Plus (ad free version)? If you had the ad-free upgrade in place before everything changed on June 26th, you would need to go in and add it back to your account. I forgot to do that, and my children were extremely eager to inform me the ads were back.

If this was a more recent upgrade, then you may need to reach out to Peacock support for help. Peacock Premium (the ad-supported version) is included free for Xfinity Gigabit customers and Xfinity Rewards Platinum and Diamond members, but the ad-free upgrade (Premium Plus) has always been managed directly by Peacock.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here