Mon, Nov 22, 2021 9:06 PM

Xfinity Flex

Tried to install flex, and it came back contact customer service 

XfinityChad2

Official Employee

• 

223 Messages

Hace 6 m

Was their a specific error message/code? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Hace 5 m

Why is Flex only for internet customers only? It’s a streaming box so why can’t a customer who has a quad package get a flex box for a guest bedroom or mother in law suite in lieu of a wireless tv cable box if the cable isn’t used & the first flex box is free? Quad packages are quite expensive & Comcast won’t allow streaming boxes in places that have cable boxes? And please don’t tell me they’re not “compatible” on the same account when the flex box streams via internet. Comcast wants me to pay more for a wifi or wired cable box, correct?

Official Employee

• 

447 Messages

Hi, thank you for reaching out to our Xfinity Forums. We appreciate your feedback regarding the flexbox. At  this time the box is for internet only customers as they can use Xfinity internet to stream their favorite apps. Our plans and equipment continue to grow and be more innovative for our customers with time. We would love to look into alternative options regarding an extra cable box and see if any promotions are available for your home. If you have additional questions or concerns please let us know.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here