U

Wednesday, August 9th, 2023 7:02 AM

Closed

xfinity flex upgrade without my consent?

Suddenly, my predicted bill has increased without my consent. So, I went to Xfinity's website and tried to downgrade back to my original pricing, and I am being told that I cannot be downgraded until I return the Xfinity flex product I never even received? This feels like a major scam and has left a horrible impression with me. Any idea how I can remedy this? Support, chat, help center, etc has been wildly useless.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

Hi there and welcome to Comcast! @user_0876d9, I am sorry to hear you have experience this horrible customer experience. You are in the right place and I would like to take a look at your account.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Messages

11 months ago

I just had a similar experience. They sent me a flex box “for free” even though I didn’t want it. They insisted it’s a gift.  Now I’m going to be charged if I don’t return it and I have no idea where it is 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here