U

Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 3:20 PM

xfinity flex fee after service cancellation

When I first started the service, xfinity sent me xfinity flex without any notice. When I talked to xfinity, they told me it is free and they don't need me to return the device even if I don't use it. Now that I am cancelling my wifi service as I moved out of my place, they are charging me $120 for the device. I don't have the device anymore so I can't return it. If they have told me this information in the beginning, I would have return it in a blink. Now that I can't, they are telling me that it was not free, and honestly I feel like I was scammed. No one told me about this information and when I called the customer service, they are now saying that this information was presented to me in the beginning.

Is there anywhere I can dispute this issue?

Official Employee

• 

963 Messages

5 months ago

Hello @user_id8ue9, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the flex box, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here