U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, October 7th, 2022 1:25 AM

Closed

X1 Flex No Signal

Every time I turn the TV off and back on, it says there’s no signal even though the flex box has power. I’ve tried switching the HDMI cable around as well as switching ports in the TV and there is the same problem. The only thing that gets the signal back is unplugging and replugging the flex box.

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_e00b38, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us! We will be happy to assist you with your Flex box issue. I just want to check, has this been an issue since you've had the box? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJimmy​ Yes. It seems to be disconnecting somehow every time the TV gets turned off

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

Thanks for letting me know. Do you ever come across any type of error codes when it happens?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I can’t get any error codes because the screen doesn’t show up on the TV. The only thing it says when it shows up after I unplug and replug is that it has been restarted.

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

Gotcha. I appreciate the info and steps you've taken already. Let's see if we can check a few things on our end and help to get this fixed for you. Would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3CkXigH
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here