U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 10th, 2022 7:47 PM

Closed

When do I get my Flex TV box?

I had new Fast internet with Xfinity installed a few weeks ago and when I was originally registering for the service online, it said that the internet package I chose was eligible for a free Flex TV box and free Peacock subscription and I chose to add the free Flex box to my order. When the technician came to setup the internet, I asked him about the Flex TV and he said that Comcast would probably mail it to me, but that he didn't have any other information about it. Since then, I've been trying to reach out to Comcast about when to expect the Flex TV box but haven't had any luck getting a response. One of the reasons I want the Flex is because I already pay for Peacock and would like to get the free subscription so I don't have to pay for it anymore, but when I go through the Xfinity website to link my Peacock account, I get an error that I'm not eligible because I have to set it up through a Flex box. I was starting to think that maybe I wasn't eligible for it after all, but then I got my first bill and it lists:

"Peacock Premium
($4.99 value) - $0.00

Included in your Xfinity plan on us. Experience timeless movies, TV shows and exclusive originals that you can't not watch. Just say "Peacock" into your Voice Remote to start streaming or visit xfinity.com/peacock to learn more."

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Flex TV box?

Official Employee

• 

443 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there @user_823121  We received your Direct Message and look forward to assisting you. To get Xfinity Flex, you can go to https://comca.st/3QhzBf0 and select Get Flex on Us, or you can visit any Xfinity Store location at Xfinity Store Locator  to pick up a box there as well. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here