A

Sunday, August 27th, 2023 3:46 PM

Closed

Want to cancel Hulu but cannot

Everything says I have to do it through flex but when I go to manage subscriptions it says I have none. Still getting that 15 a month on my bill, though, and to add insult to injury I can still actually WATCH Hulu on my flex, so I know it’s there and working.  Somebody please help me with this, I’ve been at it for 2 hours now and on hold for an hour now. 

Official Employee

• 

754 Messages

10 months ago

Hello, @atomic223. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance. I appreciate all the detailed information you have provided, and I know if I was in your shoes I would be reaching out as well if I couldn't remove a subscription. 

It definitely sounds like you have run through these steps, but unable to see the Hulu subscription to stop billing: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-hulu-subscription. I would be happy to help make any changes to your account, and since I will need to gather some account information we don't want to discuss in our public conversation please send a direct message. 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here