U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 20th, 2023 10:27 PM

Closed

Stolen flex box

I received an email from Xfinity saying that they sent me a flex box. I don't really use mine, so I didn't look in my apartments package room for over a month. I just looked for it today and could not find it anywhere. Either it never truly arrived or it was stolen. What do I do?

Problem Solver

• 

434 Messages

8 months ago

@user_b484e7 Xfinity randomly sent you another flex box? You said you already have one you don't really use? What you should have done is picked up the package when it arrived. Called Xfinity and said I don't want/did not order this and had them pick it up or return. This is negligence on your part.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

996 Messages

8 months ago

Hello @user_b484e7, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here