U

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Saturday, December 16th, 2023 8:20 PM

Closed

Still wanting Peacock Premium as part of my Xfinity Internet subscription

I am checking again as to whether Peacock Premium / Flex is available in my area.

Originally posted in January 2023: "I was told previously that my Xfinity internet subscription includes Peacock premium at no additional cost. I have tried linking my Xfinity account on the Peacock site, but it tells me 'Sorry, your Xfinity service doesn’t include Peacock Premium at no extra cost...' Please advise. Does my plan include Peacock premium or not? Thanks." I was told then that Peacock and Xfinity Flex was not available in my area and to check back again at a later date. I am requesting an update on the current Xfinity and Flex availability in my area. Thanks.

Last responses 6 months ago:

From XfinityBrianH:
It looks like the area where you live Flex services are not offered. This could be for multiple reasons such as other companies having exclusive rights to offer video services to the area or the infrastructure in the area no being capable of providing the service reliably. I wish I could add the services to your account, but that is not possible at this time.

From XfinityAlfonso
We understand that this limitation can be frustrating, and we do apologize for that inconvenience.  We do encourage you to keep checking back periodically, as the Peacock/Flex availability may change in the future.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @user_765e07. Thanks for posting on our community forums once more for assistance. I'm sorry that there has not been a resolution for your issue so far. To confirm, you are currently subscribing to our Gigabit or Gigabit plus speed tier. Correct?

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Gigabit or Gigabit Plus? No, that is not my tier. I am currently at 200 Mbps download speed. Are you saying that Gigabit or better tier is a requirement for Peacock Premium / Flex that NOBODY EVER explained to me until now?!?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_765e07. Right now, Peacock Premium (currently $5.99 per month) is no longer included at no additional cost for Xfinity X1 and Flex customers. However, you may be eligible for a new offer depending on your subscription. Here are the eligible offers: Xfinity Internet customers who subscribe to Gigabit or Gigabit Plus speed service (applies to new and existing customers), Xfinity Internet customers who are Diamond or Platinum Xfinity Rewards members (applies to all Diamond or Platinum Rewards members with any level of internet service) and NOW TV customers. If you do not meet any of the subscription/eligibility requirements mentioned above, you will have to subscribe to the service separately. I hope this helps clarify. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

I understand. Disappointed once again. Thanks for clarifying.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I'm sorry that this was not explained properly, @user_765e07. My apologies for that inconvenience. Do you have any other questions? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.6K Messages

6 months ago

... I was told previously that my Xfinity internet subscription includes Peacock premium ...

For reference: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here