U

Sunday, September 24th, 2023 4:48 PM

Closed

Replace remote control

Hi - how can I have a broken remote control replaced?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

9 months ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_263e5b! When I first got my puppy she thought my remote was a toy so I've had to replace quite a few haha! You can grab one free of charge from your local Xfinity service center or we can ship one your way for a one-time shipping charge. If you visit the store, you can use the link to schedule an appointment and save time waiting in line :). 

1 Message

5 months ago

I need remote controls

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for joining us here on the Xfinity Forums, @user_jhhawb! You can stop by a nearby Xfinity Store to pick up a new remote and book an in-store appointment to skip the wait. If you'd prefer to have one shipped, we can help with that too! Can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address, so we may further assist you? Thank you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here