av11609's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Tue, Mar 15, 2022 6:36 AM

Removing movies from Flex “my list.”

How do you remove movies and tv shows from Flex’s “my list?”  I’ve selected each title and unchecked the box. Doesn’t work. I’ve called and/or chatted with xfinity support and they’ve refreshed the system several times. Nothing works. Then I have to call and go through the whole ordeal. Finally they are sending me a new flex box but I have no faith that is the issue. Can anyone help me?

av11609

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

5 m ago

Problem solved. Apparently we had been given a flex box at the store that was old and/or refurbished and it didn’t work correctly n many fronts. We connected the new one and everything looks different. Different software. I was able to fix the “my list” easily and picture quality is much better. If you ever have a problem and you go through the support phone call ordeal several times, ask for a new device. This has happened to us twice with devices from the store so I don’t think they have good quality control. If we had any other internet provider available here, we would happily say goodbye to Xfinity.

av11609

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

5 m ago

Aaargh! Problems have returned. I woke up this morning and the flex home page has returned to the same formatting as the old box. And once again I can’t remove titles. I dread calling xfinity again because the first line people can’t understand that’s it’s a software issue and after a 40 minute call their on

y option was to send a new box. Does anyone know how to get someone up the food chain?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here