U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 12th, 2023 12:11 AM

Closed

Problem with returning Xfinity equipment close-out

I left the Bay Area in October and terminated my Xfinity services at that time.  I returned my Xfinity equipment via UPS using UPS shipping label provided by Xfinity on 11/2/2022.  UPS tracking showed the packaged was delivered/received on 11/7/2022.  I I received the first reminder email from Return Completion Corp (RCC) on 11/23/2022 and in response, I forwarded the UPS tracking record to RCC to show that the equipment has been returned. I also checked my Xfinity account and it has zero balance as of December 2022.  As of today, I am receiving reminder emails regularly from RCC and I also received phone calls.  Can you clarify what is going on and have this harassment stopped? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

2 years ago

@user_bae751 Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I can see how this would be truly frustrating. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Messager" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here