D

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Sep 5, 2021 9:09 PM

Prime Video App Won't Fully Open

On my Xfinity Flex device, I can launch apps such as Netflix, Hulu, and Peacock without issue, and log in and stream content just fine. However, for some reason the Prime app attempts to open, but just hangs on the blue 'Prime Video' page and never fully opens. I've restarted the Flex device, but the issue persists. I'm a Prime member and can use the app on my Apple TV without issue. Please help. Thank you! 

Official Employee

• 

538 Messages

5 m ago

Hello, @DoctorSlow, I totally get where you're coming from, I would want my full slate of streaming services available as well. I stream a ton, but I'm glad this is an isolated issue to your Prime app, if it was more it could sour the mood even more. By chance, are you getting any error codes or error messages on your screen? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Hi, @XfinityMarcos ! Thanks for the quick reply. No, no error messages. The blue Prime Video page starts to open and then just hangs on that page. I've left it for like 30-40 mins. before and came back to find it unchanged. 

Official Employee

• 

538 Messages

@DoctorSlow, understood, that's an odd case you're running into. I'd like to try some targeted troubleshooting steps, but I'll need to locate your account first. In order to get started can you please send a message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here