C

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 4th, 2022 10:02 PM

Closed

Possible to get Peacock premium on Roku?

Wondering if it's possible to get Peacock Premium on my Roku?  Don't need another streamer...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @cag4x, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I understand you are asking if you can get our awesome Peacock Premium on your Roku. Yes, you sure can provided it is a listed under the supported models. Click on https://comca.st/3B0pUe2 to view all our supported Roku models. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityXavier​ thanks — glad to hear it… but how do I tell peacock that I have access via xfinity? Every time I try to login, it asks me to pay? Not sure how to set up my peacock account so it acknowledges my xfinity qualifications…

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

No problem @cag4x. Are you able to let us know what make and model Roku you have and what Xfinity services you subscribe to?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

I hate to tell you this, but “what’s on TV” is not the most important thing in my life.  Why can’t we get a straight, direct answer regarding these issues?  I don’t have time to call up and wait for 30 minutes to get an answer from a person who says “ I’ll connect you with someone else."

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

2 years ago

I too have roku's and digital boxes in house but cannot get Peacock premium on rokus or on ipads. I have the right roku equi[ment.

Any help woould  be appreciated.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here