T

Monday, March 18th, 2024 11:57 AM

Personal steaming devices Xumo Roku Fire TV NOW / Xfinity stream app not working after switching to the Xumo now tv deal

Signed up have the Xumo from Xfinity (That one works) my personal Xumo and Rokus have all stopped working since the switch to the "TV NOW" Xumo I'm getting This package is not yet available on this device.  Rokus are you don't have this service.  I've uninstalled factory reset and installed and power cycled all the devices to come back to the same outcome. 

Problem Solver

• 

434 Messages

3 months ago

@TASmith78 Xfinity NOW TV is not available on Roku. See this document for compatible devices; https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/now-tv-overview

(edited)

4 Messages

That's fine if it's not. but that doesn't explain all the other devices that are not working when I'm trying to get the Xfinity steam app to work.

Problem Solver

• 

434 Messages

@TASmith78 Are you receiving an error code on those other devices?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

598 Messages

@TASmith78, I would like to take a closer look at the concerns you are experiencing with your equipment. Thank you for letting us know of the steps you have attempted to rectify this so far. Have you also accessed the Xfinity Support page in relation to this issue?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here