U

Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Saturday, July 1st, 2023 7:37 PM

Closed

peacock

I understand peacock will now have a charge. i read 2.99 a month for 12 months but i want to know if i want peacock for just a few months would i just pay a monthly charge of 2.99 until i cancel? do i have to have it for an entire year? is there a fee if i only have it for a few months?

Visitor

• 

20 Messages

1 year ago

still waiting for an answer

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there, you would be able to cancel Peacock at any time as it is a monthly subscription. The only exception to that would be if you paid for a year up front. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

20 Messages

so i can subscribe for $2.99 a month for a few months? that is my question.

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

@user_3ad2f3, Our apologies for not being clearer, but yes, you can absolutely subscribe to Peacock at the discounted price for as long as you would like (a few months) up to 12 months. I hope that makes sense. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance with this, thank you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here