U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 1:23 PM

Closed

Peacock premium

Got my flex yesterday and setup peacock using my xfinity login,  while accessing peacock premium videos it through me an error . and when I logged peacock using browser to check my account it says i have only free peacock account, Tried to access premium by linking my xfinity account but it through me an error "  Sorry, your Xfinity service doesn't include Peacock Premium, but you still have a Free Peacock account." Can you please help me on fixing this issue.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having this same issue and it's seriously pissing me off that nobody is helping me. I have contacted Peacock four separate times and in email chains they are not helpful or actually fixing the problem. I have tried using Xfinity customer support 5 freaking times and each time the person has just abandoned my chat!!!!!! I am back and forth between trying to get at least ONE of you (xfinity and peacock) to do something to help me! I have Peacock Premium with my plan. Give me my Peacock Premium. It was one of the reasons I got my plans. Otherwise what's the point???  Please just help me.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@Holly_9999 miraculously it started working for me after logging out and linking my xfinity account through peacock website , once it’s done i logged out of my flex and logged again .. it worked.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums! I'm truly sorry to hear of this frustration. I know how much I love the Peacock streaming content and if the account is eligible to have Peacock included I definitely want to make sure we help you with getting this sorted out. Please send us a direct message to "Xfinity Support" with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Where is the "direct message" icon?

Official Employee

• 

952 Messages

Thank you for reaching out in a Peer to Peer (private) chat, @user_ae4615! It was nice to meet you :) Thanks for also letting us know the issue appears to be resolved. Please fee free to share a public post with any other questions or concerns as they arise, and the community will be available to assist you 24/7.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here