Tuesday, June 28th, 2022 4:38 PM

Closed

peacock premium free

cant get it, peacock refereed back to xfinity

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

2 years ago

@user_0fb553 Hello and good morning, and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forum. I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues just trying to access your Peacock premium subscription, that would definitely be really frustrating! You have reached the right place, and we would be more than happy to help! I would like to take a look at your account and see what we can find out about the issue. To continue, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

can't access my Peacock premium on new account and new flex box. I go into the app and it wants me to upgrade to the $4.99

I have tried entering my xfnity acct info and choosing xfinity as my provider and it says not eligible for the service. I sent a screen shot to Peacock as they requested and they referred me back to Xfinity to fix it. I am stumped.... do I say yes to the upgrade and then Xfinity credits me back the $4.99. I had peacock premium several months ago on my firestick with no problem, so i don't think its my TV. And no I am not trying to sign in with my original email and password. ????

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

Good morning, we definitely would like to take some time to review your account to see if we can help you get this issue resolved. I know I love the Peacock app, it has so many awesome shows and movies available to you, so let's get you into this app, so you can also enjoy the content! Please send us a direct message as Christopher recommended above and provided the instructions on how to do so, so we can assist you further. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

how do i send a direct message, i followed the directions above...I keep typing in the problem get a respomse but NOT HOW TO FIX IT

Contributor

• 

473 Messages

Her Her Her there @user_0fb553 Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, you must be signed in. Please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support"

I no longer work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here