jebbj19's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023 12:51 AM

Closed

Peacock Forced Subscription on Roku devices

As a Diamond Level subscriber, Xfinity allowed access to Peacock for a limited time for free.  However, it did not give me access to my Roku devices and asked me to subscribe for $2.99 monthly.  This prompted a chat with customer service to correct this situation.  However, I was informed that there was a technical problem that will be resolved and informed to subscribe with credit being given since June 2023 for paid monthly subscription.  I enjoy Peacock but this situation should be rectified.  The Flex box give me Peacock with no problems but the additional Roku devices forced me to subscribe.  How can I receive 'free' peacock services?

Official Employee

• 

573 Messages

10 months ago

@jebbj19 Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here