Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 29th, 2023 10:57 PM

Closed

Peacock cannot link my Xfinity account

When I try to link my Xfinity account on Peacock it says, “

Access not Authorized

You signed in successfully, but you must be an Xfinity user to enjoy this service.”

I have my Flex Box set up on my account through our in home Wi-Fi and I’m still getting this message. What could the problem be?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_29dd2b, thanks for reaching out for help with logging into your Peacock app.

Typically, users will see this message if they are signing in with a user ID that is linked to an old account. This can happen due to an account move/transfer, or if a custom is retuning to Xfinity and using the same logins. If needed, you can follow the steps here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/switching-between-multiple-accounts to link a user ID to your current account. 

Outside of this, you will want to ensure you are using the same information that you use to log in to your Xfinty online account as the primary user. 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityRyanE​ 

We were unable to link Peacock to your Xfinity account, which is what i get when attempting to link the account.  I am using my primary user login information.

I do not have any other account or multiple accounts under my email address I'm using. 

so HELP!!!!!

If this is free with my internet service, then someone from peacock or Xfinity needs to figure this out to give us a code to enter! I'm complaining to both companies about this. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here