U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, June 14th, 2024 2:07 AM

Peacock app sound delay

The site bombed during my first and now second post selecting tags at the bottom and [Edited: "Language"] it’s annoying to have to attempt to write this twice.

every time I try to watch shows on peacock the sound falls out of sync with the video.  We have to stop the shoe and restart it and it resyncs.  But it happens again at each commercial.  It is beyond annoying and makes it really tough to watch peacock, especially when it doesn’t happen on any other streaming app.  I have searched and seen other users experiencing the same issue with no known resolution.  I don’t understand how this is possible.  And yes, I have tried unplugging to restart, turning it off and on again, and updating the app and tv.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

7 days ago

Hey user_c00aea, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. Are you noticing it on just the TV box or do you notice it on other devices too?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​ 

I only try watching peacock on the tv.  Have not tried on other devices.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_c00aea Would you mind trying the Peacock App on a different device? This will help us determine if the issue is only affecting the TV box. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I would.  I don’t want to spend any more time than I already have, nor do I want to try watching on a tiny screen or have to download the app on a different tv 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

That's understandable user_c00aea. We can troubleshoot further on our end. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Done.  I am curious what Xfinity has found as a resolution for other users reporting this issue?  I seems quite common.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here