T

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 10th, 2022 7:16 AM

Closed

Organize Apps

I just got my Xfinity Flex and I was wondering if I could organize my Apps. Right now, Peacock and YouTube and Netflix are the first three on the list. I would like to move HBOMax from the end of the list all the way in the front of the list. How do I do this?

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there! Thank you for the feedback. I understand the convenience of being able to customize your screen to the apps you use most. At this time we do not have this option available, however you can easily speak into our super awesome voice remote and get to the app you need without having to scroll. I hope this helps!

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

@XfinitySheila​ 

I just got the Flex box yesterday and it's not all bad. It's very responsive but not being able to organize your apps is very basic. And as someone else mentioned 'my list' should be at the top of the page. I can live with it as the voice feature gets me there but I like being able to use the onscreen page to move around as do many people.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

We truly appreciate your feedback! Many of the improvements we make with our products and services are due to our valued customers. Please share your feedback by visiting: https://comca.st/3K2qNq9.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

That sounds great but the problem with voice remote is that you have to know what you want to see. Sometimes I’m just browsing and surfing and searching for something to watch. On these occasions, it would be very handy to have my favorite apps in the front and my least used apps in the end. Xfinity should really look into giving us this option. Thanks 😊

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I don’t think they will ever do it. People have been asking for this customizing option for over a year. Sounds like everyone is just going back to Roku and Firestick. That’s what I did. I don’t use the Flex anymore because I use an obscure app a lot that I have to scroll way down to find every single time. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_58b351​ Agreed. I can organize apps on Roku, It is easier to navigate on Roku and I still get Xfinity stream app on Roku for my local stations.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Some people are visual so even though I'd say back what I'd like I would like to be able to see what I have. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I agree. There needs to be a way to reorganize and remove what I don’t have. No need to see tons of apps I don’t pay to subscribe at the front and more I use towards the end.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Exactly and another thing, having "My List" at the bottom is a waste.  "My List" should be at the top.  The reason I put certain shows on this list is to keep them handy, but the list itself is not handy since it's buried at the bottom.  It should be pinned to the top of the screen.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

@XfinitySheila same wish here. Please escalate

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I remember being an engineer thinking that some of my cool designs were the way users needed to do things. The customer always won in my case though and the features they wanted got implemented. This is why they always stayed with me. Let me remind the Xfinity guys though that the voice control isn't even that cool... I mean it is but it's nothing new or ingenious anymore. Everyone has it... Roku, Firestone, Onn (the cheapest and best navigation of the three), LG Smart TV and on.... Sometimes people want to just move a cursor and not deal with misunderstandings from voice recognition software. I too just hooked up to Xfinity WiFi +Flex and I like the feel and robustness of the remote and the streamer is fine. First thing I wanted to do is arrange my apps though. I get my live stuff through YouTube TV and the app is all the way to the right. Please listen to your customers.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here