Whirly1's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Feb 17, 2021 8:00 AM

Old equipment

My TV box and remote are 17 plus years old.  Can I exchange them for updated equipment at no cost?  

Responses

ComcastMartinR

Official Employee

• 

136 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @Whirly1! Thank you so much for reaching out to Comcast today over our Community Forums! We would be more than happy to review your account, to see what equipment upgrades may be available to you! To get started, please send us a Private Message with your first and last name. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartinR" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 m ago

Hi Martin. Got a new cable box. The people ha the Xfinity store were so nice and helpful. They told me I could download the Xfinity app and use it with my Roku to watch my favorite channels. The only issue with that is that the screen on those channels are small and don't fill my whole tv screen. Do you know if there is a fix for that? Thank you.

New to the Community?

Start Here