U

Wednesday, September 13th, 2023 12:44 AM

Closed

no signal xfinity flex

hello! just recently switched to xfinity flex and it seems there is an issue. my tv is saying “no signal.” i have tried switching the inputs and neither are working. when i call, no one seems to answer. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_0f5524, thanks for reaching out for help with your Xfinity Flex services.

By chance have you checked out our Flex Activation article: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/flex-activation-process, which goes over how to hook up your flex equipment, activate the box, and any advanced troubleshooting steps that you may need? 

If you have tried these steps and are still having issues, please let us know, our team is happy to help. 

2 Messages

hi yes i have. my flex is not new and had been working for a few days and then it just stopped out of no where!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 months ago

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification on that! Our team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail and help however we can. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here