Wkrofft's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, May 21, 2020 7:00 AM

No audio with Flex box

I have an Xi6-A Flex box. I installed it and I get video but no audio. When I unplug the HDMI cable from the box and connect it to a DVR I have both audio and vidio.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

@Wkrofft wrote:

I have an Xi6-A Flex box. I installed it and I get video but no audio. When I unplug the HDMI cable from the box and connect it to a DVR I have both audio and vidio.

the cable must go to a working port designed for video input on the TV. connect the flex to HDMI1 or HDMI2. turn up TV speaker audio. have sound?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I am having the same issue. Did you happen to find a fix?

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

6 m ago

@blandestguy wrote:

I am having the same issue. Did you happen to find a fix?

the cable must go to a working port designed for video input on the TV. connect the flex to HDMI1 or HDMI2. turn up TV speaker audio. have sound?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I'm having the same problem. Video is working, but I have no audio. I have tried all 4 of my HDMI ports, no audio.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

I had the same problem. You have to press the 'home' button on the flex remote, scroll all the way to the bottom, click on settings>audio>stereo.

The default was set on Dolby Digital. That and the 'Expert' option didn't work. Hope this helps!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

This worked for me! Thanks

New to the Community?

Start Here