benmatesi's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 10th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Netflix not working on Xfinity Flex

Just got new cable for my new place and I got a free flex box. Hulu, Spotify, Prime Video, etc, all working fine. But Netflix will start up and then crash before it gets to sign in. I’ve tried turning it off and on, using ethernet cord, etc.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I am having the same problem...

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

could you pls try out this option to see if it helps:
Settings->Help->ResetNetflix and then select Restart Netflixt to signIn again.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I just plugged mine in for the second time and nothing. Doesn't work at all. The light is on but nothing shows up on the screen. Yes, I checked the HDMI connections, which works fine for my Roku; yes, I restarted it; yes, I did the test thing. But I guess I'm not gonna be able to use it, or Peacock.

It would be nice if Comcast offered an e-mail address or a way to do a work ticket when these issues arise. Our only choices are Facebook, Twitter and some other social media tools I do not use. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Yes i agree.  I guess they are giving it away because it does not work and they don't won't to offer support.  There are a lof people here with the same problem and no response so i guess they don't monitor the forums.  Perhaps some nice customer will figure this out and help us since comcast does not want seem to have the resources.  I have the same problem.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Nice someone posted the help settings reset netflex but that options is not available anymore.  I can say help and go to a help menu but there is no reset netflix

Official Employee

• 

39 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @jcbowyer

I'd like to help resolve the Netfllix app launch issues you're experiencing. We'll start examining your account. Could you please send me a private message (including First Name, Last Name and Account Number) so I can connect with you as we trouble-shoot and may need to request/pass along account-specific information? Please also send along any other details on what you're seeing on-screen when this problem occurs. Thank you.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

How do we send you a DM

Official Employee

• 

39 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Farmerloganf,

Can you describe here what you have a question about or what you're looking for information on? Once you share that, myself, or a fellow user or one of our Care colleagues can weigh in. As a general guideline, we like to keep the conversation in the public Community Forum -- unless a private exchange is needed (e.g., if account details might help investigate an issue), and in which case an Official Employee will let you know. Thank you!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I just got the Flex streaming box and set it up today only to discover that Netlix wouldn't load.  It wouldn't even take me to the sign in screen,  just closed after a few seconds and took me back to the Flex home screen.  I used the chat option on the Xfinity mobile app and approximately an hour and a half later I am now watching Netflix.  There is a solution, they just make you work for it.  The reps name was Zoher, he was the 2nd person I spoke with but he was able to fix the issue.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I had to hard wire mine to get bbn it to work with out any issues so far. And yes my wifi is quite adequate.  

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same issue. I got the Flex today, went through the setup, but it won't load the Netflix app.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Step1: Point Netflix app and click on A button from remote then you will get option system refresh and restart.
Step2: first click on system refresh and it will take 10-20 mins 

step3: repeat step1 and click on restart 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here