U

Tuesday, January 30th, 2024 10:49 PM

logging in to peacock premium

Will not let me watch series unless i sign up. should be free as i am diamond member

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

@user_wv6g9i Thank you so much for your post on your Peacock subscription. If you check out this page here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs There is a section for this issue that may help. I qualify for an offer. How do I activate my Peacock Premium subscription?
If you receive Peacock Premium through NOW TV, Gigabit speed internet, or have redeemed an offer through Xfinity Rewards, you can activate your Peacock subscription by following these steps: 

1. Visit xfinity.com/activate-peacock.
    • Note: You’ll need to be logged in to your Xfinity account.
  2. Click Activate Peacock Premium.
    Screenshot of the Xfinity Peacock Premium activation page. The Activate button is centered in the right side of the image.

3. You’ll be re-directed to Peacock Premium’s activation page. To proceed, click Yes, continue.
    Screenshot of the message saying you're leaving Xfinity to go to Peacock Premium’s activation page. Yes, continue is a black button in the lower-left corner of the window.

4. Enter your Peacock email and password. Then, click Continue.
    Screenshot of Peacock page with field for email address. The Continue button is yellow and beneath this field.

5. Once activated, navigate to the Peacock app on your preferred internet-supported device and log in with your Peacock email and password.

There is also a section for I’m enrolled in Xfinity Rewards as a Diamond or Platinum member. How do I get access to Peacock Premium?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am a Diamond member who is to get it for free also, and have not had Peacock for 8 months.  I have to pay each month and then do a chat to get reimbursed.  Last time I called was Friday and they told me (after 2 hrs of a chat) they were working on it and will call me 2:30 pm EST on Saturday for the resolution.  Still no word and it is now Monday evening.  In my account it shows I have claimed the reward but on my side, it asks me to pick a plan to watch.  Extremely frustrating.   Anyone else have any updates?    Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us user_78a010! We regret to hear you have been experiencing issues for the last 8 months. Have you already tried the Peacock activation link while signed into your Primary Xfinity ID? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

2 months ago

How to I get to peacock from my xfinity icon on tv I do not have xfinity remote only my tv roku

Problem Solver

• 

429 Messages

@user_cl9rpg You'll need to launch or download the Peacock app on your Roku TV.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I am a diamond member also and had that problem for literally seven months, calling Xfinity monthly to reimburse me for having to pay to get Peacock premium. I finally was directed to Peacock directly and they resolved the issue in less than five minutes! So reach out to them directly and tell them your issue and hopefully you’ll have resolution very soon as well. Good luck!

1 Message

1 month ago

I cannot sign in to peacock premium 

Problem Solver

• 

429 Messages

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

Hello @user_j4xcni I am checking in to confirm if you tried the above steps? If so did it work for you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here