Monday, February 19th, 2024 6:52 AM

I lost my digital converter

Hello, I lost my digital converter (flex tv box). My service address is: [Edited: "Personal Information"].

how can I pay it one time instead of pay monthly charge. Best 

Official Employee


1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @user_ory7nf Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address for a replacement Xumo(formerly Flex) streaming box? To send a direct message: 

  1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here