S

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, March 27th, 2023 3:18 AM

Closed

How to cancel Starz

​we are being charged for starz and never use it. It seems like the only way to cancel it is by opening a forum thread here and waiting for an xfinity employee to tell me to send a message (which I personally think is really shady and just a way to keep us paying for something we don’t want or need. There’s no way it should be this difficult to cancel a subscription.) Please provide me with a fix to this issue. ​

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Shedwardo16, we can always help you make changes to your account! You can also sign into www.Xfinity.com and get this done. Once you sign in click on the purple Account icon, and then select change plan. From here you will see an option to manage premium channels. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJosephA​ when I click the purple icon there is no option for change plan. Can you please just cancel my starz subscription? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

There may be a specific reason why you do see it but let's get it removed for you as quickly as possible. Just use the Direct Messaging icon to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." You will see it on the top right side of the page. We're always here to help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Who am I supposed to be sending the message to? It says to enter a name and I tried entering @XfinityJosephA and nothing comes up. I don’t understand why this is so difficult. Please provide an actual answer on how to get this done. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@Shedwardo16, Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here