Zer0Necrosis's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Friday, September 22nd, 2023 8:55 AM

Closed

How come I brought back everything and I still have a charge?

I am a 15 year customer and it seems this year everything that can go wrong is ... first it was the delivery issue now its imaginary bills for devices I brought back in person. This is getting ridiculous harder and harder to recommend xfinity. Also since the xfinity wide system update I cannot use outage map for my address that has been active 15 years ... it says invalid address. I am getting thoroughly frustrated. Also I get a text saying someone made and error and I need to approve charges ... and of course the stupid flex thing I brought back is on the new bill. I mean I don't like making waves but this is completely unfair. If I bring something back it should just be taken off account. I am poor so running in circles is not a real feasible option.

Accepted Solution

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

9 months ago

So it seems my issue is a backend issue. The automatic system is trying to claim something but the billing team assure me it is not actually there. I should as they said ignore it. I hope that is true. I will keep people posted. So for the record if you see review and approve charge ignore it reload page and just keep clicking account until it does not popup again.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hello, @Zer0Necrosis Thank you for updating the forum on your progress with this equipment removal issue and billing charge. We are glad you were able to resolve your issue. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here