A

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 11:25 PM

Closed

HBO MAX PROMO Black Friday

The customer service guy didn’t add the right promotion on my account. And I’ve been calling all week. And those guys at their call center barely speak/understand English. What can I do? They even made me call HBO MAX. 
😞😡😭😒

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

@ArielT07 - Oh no! Rest assured you've reached the right team for help with your Xfinity promotion. Could you please send our team a message with your full name and full address? We can definitely take a further look at this issue.
To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have the same problem they cannot solve it idk why???? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@Aksu_35​ make sure you activate and update the flex box. And then just call customer service option 3 ( change or delete something in your plan) only they will be able to help. But listen… I spend hrs and even call hbo max customer service. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

thanks I ll try again. 

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

Hello @Asku. Please be advised if you were eligible for the Xfinity Black Friday Sale with 12 months of HBO Max free, and were not able to redeem the offer through the redemption email, you can also visit this link, to redeem HBO Max. Please let us know if this helps.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having a similar problem, i wasted 2.5 hours of effort with xfinity customer service only to understand that she cannot help me and will escalate it to higher technical level with an assurance that i will get the call within next couple of hours. Its more than 24 hours and no one has called me yet.

It was a cakewalk for me when i had set HBO Max with AT&T using the Option "Set up with a new Provider". I am not sure why Xfinity is making its customer go Nuts over simple set and surely Customer service agent is non trained one who doesnt even understand or know which screen the user is going to get next and she made me change my password inspite of me telling her that it is not going to change anything.

I am not sure how many more hours do i need to waste to set up HBO Max by calling Xfinity again and wasting some more time.

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

Hello @user_77026e. I am sorry to hear about the frustrations surrounding an HBO Max promo. I will be happy to look into this for you. Please send a direct message with your first and last name, as well as complete service address to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

1. Click "Sign In" if necessary
 2. Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 3. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 4. Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 5. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Has anyone been able to resolve this?? I signed up in store for a new account in December and was offered $5 a month for both HBO & Showtime. I accepted because it was a great deal but my bill reflects $14.99 for HBO & $12 for Showtime. I asked the representative that signed me up in store and he said there's nothing he can do, call customer service. Customer service says they can't do anything but cancel the services with no refund or credit.

This is the icing on the cake of not beinging able to use the services I signed up for. It's been a full month of no service, no cable, and no wifi. With constant calls to support for help, some days multiple calls a day. I've paid for a full month of service and have yet to even have a full week of service. And trying to get a free XFI Pod to see if it even helps boost my wifi is the equivalent of having teeth pulled. Today my tech appointment, which is now my 4th tech appointment, I was shocked to have not one but two Supervisor at my door trying to figure out what is going on. 

I love Xfinity, I've been a customer for ages but now I'm really starting to rethink my decision. Anything that can go wrong has gone wrong and the hits just keep coming. My patience is starting to wear thin.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Welcome to our community forum, @user_7abff7! Thank you for bringing your service and billing issues to our attention so we can make things right.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help :). 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having the same issue. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me. I also got the mobile plan with you guys. Have spent hours on the phone and nothing. 

Official Employee

• 

906 Messages

Hi @user_b9a363. We can assist with your HBO concern. Please send us a private message with your full name and full service address.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I sent a private message two days ago, and still nothing. Can you please help me with this.

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

@user_445b5c I'm terribly sorry that your direct message had gone unnoticed. I have located it now and tied it with your profile, so we can continue on from there.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thank you for replying, however I still don't see any response yet. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

In the same position. I will contact you guys

(edited)

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

After getting in touch with support and agent and customer service no help. They fixed the issue for an hour, but now I don’t even have access to the hbo max anymore again. And I have spent days speaking with them and still nothing. I think this is fraud. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here