C

Monday, March 18th, 2024 2:41 PM

Free movies aren't free

I search for a movie title, which shows up in the Free category. But when I select it, it wants to charge me $3.99 to watch it. We've had Xfinity for 6 years this summer.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

@Clynkirk Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. If you go to the movie title do you see an option "Watch Options" can you click on that and see if the movie is free for you there? If you're still having issues, please let us know.

2 Messages

@XfinityBenjaminM​ the title is still $3.99. I took photos of the TV screen if there's a way to share them with you.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@Clynkirk Shoot! Sorry to hear that. Please send a Direct Message with your name and service address. Once you get logged in, you will be able to share your pictures. 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here