U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 17, 2021 8:03 PM

Closed

flex

It says " FLEX comes free with Xfinity Internet for customers without TV service." but when I called Customer service to apply for FLEX as Xfinity Internet customers without TV service, they told me not for customers whom get a free modem !!!!!

Official Employee

• 

3.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi! Oh no! Our apologies for the confusion. We're here to help clear things up. We recommend using an xFi Gateway to use features like our Xfinity xFi digital dashboard right on your TV, but you can choose to use your own modem for Xfinity Flex instead. It sounds like you might have xFi Complete, which includes some exciting features like the modem rental fee and unlimited data being included. I wanted to share this: https://comca.st/3iqacAa and this: https://comca.st/3kNspKX with you, just as resources that may come in handy.

In addition to being able to easily access all your favorite apps and channels ~ we're talking Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Prime Video, Paramount+, HBO Max, plus more! You also have access to over 10,000 free shows/movies, along with 200 channels from free apps like XUMO, Tubi, and Pluto.

In addition, you'll also get 15,000+ hours of hit movies, current shows, timeless films, and timely updates with Peacock Premium included for no additional cost with Xfinity Flex. This service is a personal favorite of mine and best of all, no strings attached! You can upgrade or downgrade the service at any time.  Please let us know what additional questions/concerns you have about this service as a whole, we're here to help!

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityMorgan I also have been trying to get Flex but always get the "You can already get the entertainment you love anywhere, on any device with the Xfinity Stream App." message.  The website says I am eligible as I have Xfinity Internet.  I saw another post of yours on the forum that said you could help with this. 

Thanks

Anthony

Official Employee

• 

344 Messages

Hello @tonymu! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with getting Flex services, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance! If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you!

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I can't figure out where to post but want to say using your FLEX is very frustrating.  Often, mostly on weekends, it refuses to load apps I want to use.  I get the message that h"we are having trouble with this app rioght now try again..."...over and over.  IF I sweitch to my Firestick it works fine.  I try and try, reboot, etc.  Follow all the helps.  It's impossible to call you on the phone or initiate a chat.  If I attempt a chat I get the ROBO which is worthless completely.  If I get someone on the phone they have so much accent I don't understand them and theyt nore often than not make errors on errors on errors regarding billing mistakes or whatever.  I don't have hours to waste constantly on getting "help".  I paid top dollar for full service from Comcast for probably 20 plus years ...much more more likely...and went to "internet only" as things change.  I am very disappointed wioth what i am getting for my $$ now  Time to drop Xfinity ompletely and get internet elsewhere..with twice the service for half the price.

XfinityGina

Official Employee

• 

601 Messages

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had so many issues with your Flex services, @MGillette3. Please send us a direct message, using the following instructions so we can help:

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

or https://comca.st/3ra2SNp

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3tfXU4o for an example.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I completely agree..

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

23.9K Messages

1 y ago

@user_27488b wrote: "... they told me not for customers whom get a free modem ..."

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-flex-overview says:

• If you're an Xfinity TV customer, you aren’t eligible for Xfinity Flex.
  • Internet Essentials, Prepaid Internet and Bulk TV customers aren’t eligible at this time.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I too was told on the website that I am eligible for Flex but when I request it on website or from app, it tells me sorry that it isn't available to me. I am confused!

Judi

Official Employee

• 

240 Messages

Hello @jujume66, thanks for reaching out to us! I'll be happy to check and see if we can add our Flex service to your account! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. We will be happy to help! 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here